1. A tool box containing sockets and ratchets, valued at about $500, was reported stolen out of an unlocked garage in the 7200 block of South 35th Street at 9:05 a.m. Oct. 25. The victim told police the theft occurred about two months ago.
2. Several hundred dollars in cash and two Samsung Galaxy Tablets were reported stolen from a locked residence in the 9300 block of South 29th Street at 4:55 p.m. Oct. 27. The suspect(s) got into the residence by forcing open the garage access door.
3. A 29-year-old man was taken into custody for stealing his deceased father’s credit cards from a home in the 6000 block of West Glen Court and using them to make multiple fraudulent purchases at about 3 p.m. Oct. 25. The suspect also stole two guns from the house and sold one of the guns to his stepbrother. Total amount stolen is estimated at $2,450.
4. A man walked into Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., walked straight to the display of breast pumps, put two of them in a hand basket and walked out of the store, causing the merchandise sensors to set off the alarm at about 3:30 p.m. Oct. 24. The man got into a dark-colored, four-door vehicle that was waiting for him and fled the lot. The breast pumps are valued at $480.
5. Two people shoplifted six bags of shrimp by stuffing them inside their coats and walking out the door at GS Marketplace, 6919 S. 27th St., at about 11:10 a.m. Nov. 26. The suspects fled the lot in a silver minivan.
6. An Apple iPhone 6S Plus was stolen out of a backpack in the boys locker room at Franklin High School, 8222 S. 51st St., between 4:05 and 6:20 p.m. Oct. 25.
7. Cash ($30) was stolen out of a girl’s backpack at Franklin High School, 8222 S. 51st St., between 10 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. Oct. 26.
8. Beats Solo 2 headphones and Nike Kobe II basketball shoes were stolen out of a backpack in the boys locker room at Franklin High School, 8222 S. 51st St., between 3:30 and 6 p.m. Oct. 26.
9. Two license plates were stolen off a 2013 Ford Econoline van at Hiller Ford, 6455 S. 108th St., between 6 p.m. Oct. 20 and 11:30 a.m. Oct. 27.
10. About $15 worth of groceries and a purse containing two checks, an insurance card and $60 were reported stolen out of a shopping cart at Pick ’n Save, 7201 S. 76th St., at about 2 p.m. Oct. 27. The victim reported she accidentally left her groceries and purse in her shopping cart to help a neighbor who locked his keys in his car, and when she returned to the lot to retrieve them, they were gone.
11. Cash ($240) was stolen out of a wallet that was left inside an unlocked locker in the boys locker room at Franklin High School, 8222 S. 51st St., between 3 and 6 p.m. Oct. 27.
12. A 33-year-old woman was taken into custody for domestic violence/battery for hitting her boyfriend in the face during an argument in the 11900 block of West Loomis Road at about 8:30 p.m. Oct. 28.
13. A 40-year-old Milwaukee man was taken into custody for possession of crack cocaine after he was caught shoplifting at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at about midnight Oct. 27. He was also taken into custody for having a warrant with the Glendale Police Department.
14. A 20-year-old Franklin man was cited for possession of hash oil and drug paraphernalia after he was taken into custody and cited for OWI on South 46th Street and West Minnesota Avenue at 1:15 a.m. Oct. 29. He was also cited for possession of a false ID. A preliminary breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of 0.14.
15. Two girls, ages 16 and 17, were cited for disorderly conduct for fighting during gym class at Franklin High School, 8222 S. 51st St., at about 1:30 p.m. Oct. 24.
16. A 17-year-old girl was cited for unlawful use of electronic communications systems in the 7800 block of South 66th Street at 11:50 a.m. Oct. 25. The girl was cited for creating multiple fake social media accounts in the name of a fellow high school student and used the accounts to harass others.
17. A 21-year-old Franklin man was taken into custody for disorderly conduct for yelling at his ex-girlfriend and punching the passenger side rear door and the driver’s side mirror on her car during a child exchange in the 10500 block of West Cortez Circle at about 10:30 p.m. Oct. 27. He was also taken into custody for possession of a controlled substance after police found a Hydrocodone tablet in his pocket during the arrest search.
18. Two men reportedly tried to fraudulently return a PS4 gaming system, valued at $299, for cash at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at about 6:50 p.m. Oct. 30. When an employee opened the box and found two rocks inside, the men fled the store. The men fled the lot in a black vehicle with black rims and blue tinted headlights.
Compiled from Franklin Police Department reports