1. A catalytic converter and O2 pipe were stolen off a vehicle parked at South Shore Cinema, 7261 S. 13th St., between 5 and 7 p.m. Oct. 24. Damage to the vehicle is estimated at $764.
2. Three bottles of prescription medications were stolen from a home in the 2200 block of West Hilltop Lane between 6 p.m. Oct. 25 and 10:30 a.m. Oct. 26.
3. Highway signs, valued at about $100 each, were stolen in the 7500 block of South 27th Street between 1 p.m. Oct. 26 and 9 a.m. Oct. 27. The foreman who reported the thefts believed 30 to 60 signs were stolen from the area.
4. Wallets, purses, IDs and about $55 cash were reported stolen out of an unlocked vehicle parked in the lot at Meijer, 171 W. Town Square Way, at about 6:10 p.m. Oct. 27. The victim told police she and her friends left the vehicle unlocked to go into the store for about five minutes, and when they returned, they saw a female rummaging through her car. The suspect then got into an older, blue SUV and fled the lot.
5. One man and two women are facing charges of felony theft after they were caught trying to shoplift over $6,000 worth of electronics and other merchandise by concealing them in a large grill and vacuum boxes at Meijer, 171 W. Town Square Way, at 2:35 a.m. Oct. 28. All three were taken into custody.
6. Two males shoplifted $120 worth of Nautica cologne, Robitussin, Trojan condoms and Vicks Nyquil by concealing them inside a backpack at Target, 8989 S. Howell Ave., at about 5:30 p.m. Oct. 28. The suspects ran back into the store and out a fire exit when confronted by an employee in the parking lot.
7. A delivered package containing $800 worth of computer parts was reported stolen off a porch in the 3000 block of East Emily Avenue at 4:55 p.m. Nov. 1.
8. Officers responded to a report that a 17-year-old boy on acid was being destructive and violent inside a home in the 3300 block of East Ryan Road at 9:25 p.m. Oct. 28. When police arrived, the boy, who was naked and sweating profusely, refused to follow orders and began throwing items at police and being combative. An officer deployed a taser on the suspect, which then allowed police to take him to the floor and into custody. After being medically cleared, the boy was taken to jail. He is facing charges of battery to an officer, disorderly conduct, criminal damage to property and resisting arrest.
9. A woman was cited for possession of marijuana after police found 1.5 grams of THC in her room during a knock and talk at Motel 6, 1201 W. College Ave., at 12:30 p.m. Oct. 25. When police discovered she had placed an ad on backpage.com offering massages for cash, she was also cited for prostitution/escort license required.
10. One man was taken into custody for possession of drug paraphernalia and for having a valid warrant after police found several syringes and a glass pipe in his room at Red Roof Inn, 6360 S. 13th St., at 11:50 a.m. Oct. 27. While he was in custody, a friend of the suspect walked into the room stating he was looking for the suspect. When police found 3.3 grams of methamphetamine in his possession, he was also taken into custody.
11. A man who stated he was looking for a man who posted an ad for sex on grinder.com at the Red Roof Inn, 6360 S. 13th St., and was cited for loitering was later taken into custody after police found 0.3 grams of methamphetamine in his possession at about 1 p.m. Oct. 27.
12. A man was taken into custody for possession of marijuana and carrying a concealed weapon after police found a marijuana blunt, a machete and a Billy club inside his vehicle during a traffic stop in the 6600 block of South 13th Street at 2:20 a.m. Oct. 28.
13. A man who was seen passed out inside his vehicle on East Drexel and South Clement avenues is facing multiple charges after police found several packages of Suboxone, tooter straws and two handguns in his possession at about 4 p.m. Oct. 30. He was taken to jail and is facing state charges of possession of a firearm by a felon and two counts of possession of a controlled substance. He was also cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and for driving an unregistered vehicle.
14. A man was taken into custody and cited for OWI after a motorist reported a reckless vehicle driving all over the road in the 1400 block of West Ryan Road at 11:05 p.m. Oct. 28. A chemical breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of 0.20.
15. A man was taken into custody and cited for OWI and driving with a revoked license after his vehicle was swerving and drove into the gravel shoulder on East Rawson and South Howell avenues at 9:40 p.m. Oct. 30. The suspect allegedly admitted drinking “a lot” that night, and a preliminary breath test indicated a BAC of 0.24.
16. Two front tires were reported slashed on a Ford F450 shuttle bus parked at Sunrise Shores, 8481 S. 5th Ave., at 1:10 a.m. Nov. 1. Damage is estimated at $300.
17. A 911 caller reported a male in a prison jumpsuit just came out of Speedway, 8667 S. Howell Ave., and left westbound in a tan vehicle at about 3:15 p.m. Oct. 30. Dispatch told the caller it was Halloween weekend, and that there were no reports of escaped inmates. An officer checked the area but did not find the vehicle or alleged escapee.
18. A woman was cited for prostitution/escort license required after a police officer answered her online ad via text message, and she offered him one hour worth of escort services for $150 at Motel 6, 1201 W. College Ave., at 8:45 p.m. Oct. 31. She was also cited for obstructing and loitering.
19. Oak Creek police assisted the fire department with 28 rescue calls between Oct. 25 and Nov. 1.
Compiled from Oak Creek Police Department reports