1. About $9,500 was reported stolen from an apartment in the 7300 block of South Lovers Lane Road at 5:35 p.m. Nov. 7. The victim told police she kept the money hidden in her apartment and discovered it was gone Nov. 1.
2. A 60-year-old Milwaukee woman was taken into custody and cited for shoplifting (sixth offense), trespassing, possession of drug paraphernalia and for having a warrant for possession of drug paraphernalia at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at 9:20 a.m. Nov. 8.
3. A white Motorola cellphone was stolen from a student at Franklin High School, 8222 S. 51st St., between noon and 12:35 p.m. Nov. 8.
4. A quick-change scam artist stole $245 from a cashier at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at about 3:50 p.m. Nov. 8. The male left the area and was last seen walking north on South 27th Street.
5. Two males shoplifted three Dewalt hammer drills and one Dewalt compact drill at Home Depot, 6489 S. 27th St., at 6:45 p.m. Nov. 9. The males fled the lot in an older model silver/gray Acura Integra that was last seen heading north on South 27th Street.
6. A 17-year-old girl was cited for two thefts for stealing clothing from two students in the girl’s locker room at Franklin High School, 8222 S. 51st St., at 11:15 a.m. Nov. 11.
7. A 45-year-old woman was taken into custody for domestic violence/battery for allegedly hitting her husband at their residence in the 7700 block of South Willow Pointe Court at about 1:15 a.m. Nov. 12.
8. Someone threw a hard object, possibly a rock, at the rear window of a vehicle parked near the south soccer field at Croatian Park, 9140 S. 76th St., between 8:30 and 10:45 a.m. Nov. 12.
9. A BMW was scratched while parked in an underground parking garage in the 6900 block of South Riverwood Boulevard between the evening hours of Nov. 11 and the morning hours of Nov. 12.
10. A silver Chevy HHR was scratched while parked in the lot at Sam’s Club, 6705 S. 27th St., at 3:20 p.m. Nov. 12.
11. A 15-year-old girl was taken into custody for swearing loudly in front of staff and students at Franklin High School, 8222 S. 51st St., refusing to leave school property when asked numerous times and resisting police attempts to take her into custody at 1:15 p.m. Nov. 7. She was cited for disorderly conduct, trespassing and resisting arrest.
Compiled from Franklin Police Department reports