1. A 58-year-old Milwaukee man is facing a charge of OWI after his vehicle swerved into a curb in the roundabout at South 116th Street and Grange Avenue and became disabled in the intersection at about 6:30 p.m. Nov. 10. He failed field sobriety tests but refused to submit to chemical breath testing and was taken into custody.
2. A 25-year-old Milwaukee woman was taken to Froedtert Hospital for treatment after her vehicle crashed into the front of A&W, 5133 S. 108th St., at about 11:10 a.m. Nov. 6. It is believed the woman suffered some kind of medical condition, which in turn caused the accident. No citations were issued.
3. A 42-year-old Kenosha woman who was upset because her vehicle was pulled over by police for a traffic violation in the 5100 block of South 108th Street was cited for misuse of 911 at about 1:20 a.m. Nov. 9. The woman dialed 911 requesting to speak to a supervisor to complain about being stopped by police, even after officers at the scene told her not to. According to police, this was the second time in less than two weeks the woman called 911 when her vehicle was pulled over, and she was cited.
4. Police were called out to Finn McGuire’s, 5171 S. 108th St., after a handgun in a holster was found in the bathroom at about 8:40 p.m. Nov. 12. Police found the owner of the handgun, a 55-year-old Stoughton man, and possible charges such as carrying a firearm into a business where alcohol is served or carrying a firearm into a business where no firearms is posted have been referred to the Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office.
5. Hales Corners police assisted the fire department with five rescue calls and one fire call between Nov. 6 and Nov. 13.
Compiled from Hales Corners Police Department reports