1. A male cleaning employee at US Healthworks, 5040 W. Ashland Way, reported he was robbed by three males who came into the business armed with a handgun at about 5:55 p.m. Nov. 15. The suspects physically assaulted him, took his wallet and threatened his family if he called police. One of the suspects was wearing a black mask and carrying a small handgun, and another was wearing a white mask. The victim was taken to Wheaton Hospital for treatment of his injuries.
2. A tool box was stolen out of a locked storage locker in the 7700 block of South Scepter Drive between 11 a.m. Nov. 14 and 7 a.m. Nov. 15. The suspect(s) used a pry tool to remove the latch on the locker.
3. A 17-year-old female employee was taken into custody for shoplifting $260 worth of makeup, medicine and bakery at Pick ’n Save, 7780 S. Lovers Lane Road, at 12:55 p.m. Nov. 15. The suspect stole the merchandise between 8 a.m. Sept. 22 and 6:55 p.m. Oct. 30, and some of the thefts were captured on surveillance video.
4. A gold watch and collector coins were reported stolen from a residence in the 10300 block of West Beacon Hill Drive at about 8:10 p.m. Nov. 15.
5. A purse was reported stolen from a customer at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at 4:20 p.m. Nov. 20. The suspect(s) used the victim’s credit card to make fraudulent purchases at Target, Walgreens and Dunham’s Sporting Goods.
6. A woman reported she was sexually assaulted by a 21-year-old man while staying at the Sunrise Motel, 9347 S 27th St., at about 1 a.m. Nov. 15. The victim was taken to the hospital, and police are trying to locate the suspect.
7. A 21-year-old Oak Creek man was taken into custody for allegedly choking and physically assaulting his girlfriend in the 6300 block of South 35th Street at about 7:20 a.m. Nov. 18.
8. A 32-year-old man who overdosed on heroin in the 8400 block of West Ryan Road and was found with the needle still in his arm was taken to the hospital for treatment at about 2:30 p.m. Nov. 14. The man left the hospital with his sister before police arrived to take him into custody. The man had a felony warrant for OWI with the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Department and was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia.
9. A 53-year-old Milwaukee woman was taken into custody for third-offense OWI (drugs) in the 7300 block of South Lovers Lane Road at about 7:30 a.m. Nov. 19. She was taken to the hospital for a blood draw.
10. A 23-year-old Oak Creek man was taken into custody for OWI on South 92nd and West Ryan Road after his vehicle was involved in two hit-and-run collisions at about 2:45 p.m. Nov. 19. A motorist who saw at least one of the crashes followed the suspect for as long as he could, which helped police locate the suspect on Loomis Road in Greendale. A preliminary breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of 0.25.
11. A 52-year-old man was taken into custody for OWI after two Harley motorcycles collided on South 76th Street and West Ryan Road at about 10:30 p.m. Nov. 17. The other motorcyclist ran away from the scene but came into the police department the next morning and was cited. The intoxicated driver refused chemical breath testing and was taken to the hospital for a blood draw and for treatment of facial and right arm injuries.
12. A 57-year-old man who was living in a tent behind Home Depot, 6489 S. 27th St., was taken into custody for a sex offender registry violation at about 9:45 a.m. Nov. 17. After he was booked, the man was taken back to his campsite to pick up his belongings, and police escorted him out of the area.
Compiled from Franklin Police Department reports