1. A male shoplifted $502 worth of groceries and merchandise by concealing it inside a backpack at Pick ’n Save, 2320 W. Ryan Road, between 7:10 and 7:25 p.m. Nov. 11. The suspect filled up the backpack, left the store to empty it and then came back into the store and filled it up again.
2. A woman shoplifted $160 worth of Red Bull energy drinks, $106 worth of Korbel Brandy and $340 worth of Jack Daniels whiskey at Pick ’n Save, 6462 S. 27th St., during four separate incidents between 6:40 a.m. Nov. 14 and 11:45 a.m. Nov. 16.
3. A purse containing two credit cards, a driver’s license and a $200 silver/turquoise ring was stolen from an employee at Menards, 6800 S. 27th St., between 6 and 9 p.m. Nov. 16. Security video showed a possible suspect.
4. A wallet containing a driver’s license, two credit cards, a Social Security card and $1,000 cash was stolen out of an employee’s toolbox at Preferred Carrier Logistics LLC, 6930 S. 6th St., between 10 a.m. and 4:45 p.m. Nov. 17.
5. A Chevy Blazer, valued at $2,000, was reported stolen from the 9200 block of South Chicago Road at about 4 p.m. Nov. 17. The victim told police the vehicle was stolen by a female who was let inside the home by a male friend.
6. Three bottles of prescription medication — oxycodone, clonazepam and Vivan, valued at $433 — were reported stolen from a room at Motel 6, 1201 W. College Ave., at 7 p.m. Nov. 17.
7. An $800 Samsung smartphone was reported stolen from a resident in the 8000 block of South Wildwood Drive at about 4:10 a.m. Nov. 18.
8. Four females were cited for fraud for a “dine and dash” at Denny’s, 9650 S. 20th St., at about 3 a.m. Nov. 20 after they ran out of the restaurant without paying their $45 bill.
9. A wallet containing a driver’s license, two debit cards and $300 was stolen out of a vehicle parked in the 200 block of West Sunnyview Drive between 9 p.m. Nov. 20 and 6:50 a.m. Nov. 21.
10.A gang box of tools were reported stolen from a construction job in the 1200 block of West Violet Drive at 11:30 a.m. Nov. 21. It was unknown exactly when the box of tools was stolen or how many tools were inside the box at the time of the report.
11. An $800 Samsung smartphone was reported stolen from a resident in the 2100 block of West College Avenue at 2:25 p.m. Nov. 21. The victim gave police the name of a possible suspect who was in the home when the phone went missing.
12. A man was taken into custody for domestic violence/battery after he allegedly told police he put his hands around his wife’s throat and hit her with a coat hanger during an argument in the 400 block of West Sunnyview Drive at about a.m. Nov. 16.
13. An arrest warrant has been issued for a man who struck a woman in the head with a spoon and threatened to kill her inside a room at Motel 6, 1201 W. College Ave., at 8:40 a.m. Nov. 17. The suspect fled before police arrived. The woman was transported to the hospital for treatment of a head laceration.
14. A male was cited for possession of marijuana after the school resource officer found 4.1 grams of marijuana hidden inside a false bottom chocolate milk bottle at Oak Creek High School, 340 E. Puetz Road at about 10:55 a.m. Nov. 15.
15. A man was taken into custody for third-offense OWI after a 911 caller reported a reckless driver in the 7100 block of South 27th Street at 5:25 p.m. Nov. 16. The man allegedly told police he had just been drinking at a bar in Kenosha, and a preliminary breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of 0.14.
16. A man who passed out while driving west in the 1400 block of East Rawson Avenue and struck a metal light pole in the median at about 11:45 a.m. Nov. 15 was later pronounced dead at St. Luke’s Hospital. The driver was found unconscious when emergency personnel arrived, and it appeared the accident was caused by a medical condition.
17. A 48-year-old Cudahy woman was taken to St. Luke’s Hospital for treatment after her vehicle rear-ended another vehicle that was slowing down for traffic in the 7200 block of South Pennsylvania Avenue at 5:35 p.m. Nov. 17. She was cited for following too closely.
18. A 30-year-old man and his passenger, a 32-year-old man, were taken to St. Luke’s Hospital for treatment of head and neck pain after their vehicle ran a red light and collided with another vehicle on South 27th Street and West Rawson Avenue at 8:25 p.m. Nov. 17. The 30-year-old driver was cited for failure to obey a red traffic signal.
19. A man was taken into custody for domestic violence/disorderly conduct and vandalism for smashing his ex-girlfriend’s cell phone, chasing her down and threatening to smash her 2015 Chrysler at an apartment building in the 1900 blok of West Meyer Lane at about 9 a.m. Nov. 17.
20. Someone scratched the hood and both sides of a vehicle parked at Bootz Saloon & Grill, 8950 S. 27th St., between 10:30 p.m. Nov. 19 and 12:30 a.m. Nov. 20. Damage is estimated at $800.
21. Police received a complaint from a resident in the 8900 block of South Wood Creek Drive that people keep sending pizzas and other kinds of food to his house at 10:05 p.m. Nov. 17. The resident told an officer someone he met on an online chat group keeps sending the food, but he has no idea who the person is. Police advised the resident not to give out his address to people he doesn’t know online.
22. Police went to Comfort Suites, 6362 S. 13th St., after a guest found a used crack pipe behind a toilet in a bathroom at 5:30 p.m. Nov. 19. Police confiscated the pipe.
23. Oak Creek police assisted the fire department with 15 rescue calls between Nov. 15 and Nov. 21.
Compiled from Oak Creek Police Department reports