1. Four adults were cited for shoplifting at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between Nov. 25 and Dec. 1.
2. A man was taken into custody for second-offense OWI in the 5700 block of South 76th Street at about 2:10 a.m. Nov. 27. He was taken to the hospital for a blood draw.
3. A man was taken into custody for OWI after his vehicle was pulled over for driving the wrong way on South 84th Street and Root River Parkway at about 7:45 p.m. Nov. 28. He was also cited for having open alcohol in his vehicle and driving left of the center line. A preliminary breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of 0.11.
4. A male was taken into custody and cited for disorderly conduct for threatening an employee at Boston Store, 5300 S. 76th St., at about 5 p.m. Nov. 25.
5. Police responding to a report of a loud party at a home in the 6700 block of Crocus Court cited four people for underage drinking at about 10:45 p.m. Nov. 26.
6. A man was taken into custody for receiving stolen property and carrying a concealed weapon in the food court parking lot at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., after police discovered he had stolen license plates on his vehicle and a loaded firearm under his driver’s seat at 6:40 p.m. Nov. 28. A woman in his vehicle was also taken into custody for having a valid warrant for prostitution and was taken to jail.
7. A boy was taken into custody and cited for disorderly conduct for pushing a girl up against her locker during an argument at Greendale High School, 6801 Southway, at about 1:30 p.m. Dec. 1.
Compiled from Greendale Police Department reports