1. All four tires and rims were stolen off a 2016 Chevy Silverado pickup truck parked in the 6400 block of South 35th Street between 12:45 and 4:30 a.m. Dec. 6.
2. A man shoplifted $266 worth of liquor by concealing it under a blue jacket in his shopping cart at Pick ’n Save, 7201 S. 76th St., between 4:10 and 4:15 p.m. Dec. 6.
3. An iPhone and cash were stolen out of an unlocked employee locker at Quad Packaging, 1 World Packaging Circle, between 4 and 8 a.m. Dec. 8.
4. A 52-year-old woman was taken into custody for shoplifting, bail jumping and possession of drug paraphernalia for walking out without paying for $89 worth of merchandise at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at 1:45 p.m. Dec. 11. The woman was taken to jail after police discovered she also had a warrant for shoplifting with the Franklin Police Department and two warrants for shoplifting with the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Department.
5. A 36-inch flat-screen TV was reported stolen from a residence in the 6000 block of West Hillside Court at 1:35 p.m. Dec. 11. The victim gave police the name of the suspect.
6. A 39-year-old woman was taken into custody for possession of drug paraphernalia and carrying a concealed weapon when police found paraphernalia in her car and a .380 Ruger inside her purse during a traffic stop at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at about 1:20 pm. Dec. 10.
7. A 54-year-old Caledonia woman was taken into custody for third-offense OWI in the 7100 block of South Lovers Lane Road at about 2:15 p.m. Dec. 9.
8. A 29-year-old Illinois man was taken into custody for OWI and was cited for driving the wrong way on a divided highway on South 27th Street and West Ryan Road at 10:05 p.m. Dec. 11. He refused chemical breath testing, was cited and released.
9. A screen door was damaged during an attempted burglary at a residence in the 7200 block of South 92nd Street between 3 a.m. Dec. 5 and 7:30 a.m. Dec 7. The door had multiple pry marks, and several footprints leading to the door were found in the snow on the rear deck.
10. A patio door was reported shattered at a residence in the 6300 block of South 35th Street at 12:25 p.m. Dec. 9. The caller told police she believed the damage was caused by a BB gun.
11. A 19-year-old man who was found walking with another man in the 6000 block of West Cascade Drive was taken into custody and cited for prowling after police discovered he had taken a package off a porch at 2:30 a.m. Dec. 9.
12. A 21-year-old Franklin man was taken into custody for disorderly conduct for pointing an unloaded handgun at a female friend and ordering her off his property in the 9500 block of West Woelfel Road at 2:45 a.m. Dec. 12. The man invited the woman over to his house before the incident occurred.
Compiled from Franklin Police Department reports