- A 68-year-old Milwaukee man was taken into custody for OWI after a caller reported a reckless driver on South 108th Street and West Forest Home Avenue at about 5:10 p.m. Dec. 31. He failed sobriety tests and was taken to the hospital for a blood draw.
- A 29-year-old Franklin man who passed out in a booth at Culver’s, 6101 S. 108th St., and was combative with first responders was taken into custody for third-offense OWI and disorderly conduct at about 5:45 p.m. Jan. 1. He was taken to the hospital for a blood draw.
- Two tires were punctured on a vehicle parked at Piller’s Auto Repair, 11510 W. Janesville Road, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Dec. 27. Damage is estimated at $200.
- A resident in the 9700 block of West Brookside Drive reported finding a 3½-foot tall plastic snowman set up on his porch Christmas morning. He reported the snowman to police in case someone reported it missing.
- Police responded to Taco Bell, 5420 S. 108th St., after receiving a report that a man threatened the manager and employees at about 12:45 a.m. Dec. 29. The man, who was apparently angry about the service he received, stated “I will be here when you get off” and then made a “finger gun” at the manager and pretended to shoot him while driving through the drive-thru area. Police stood by as employees went home for the evening.
- A highly intoxicated 26-year-old Milwaukee man who got into a verbal fight with a woman at Finn McGuire’s Irish Pub & Grill, 5171 S. 108th St., was uncooperative with police and then started kicking cars in the parking lot was taken into custody for disorderly conduct at about 12:45 a.m. Jan. 1.
Compiled from Hales Corners Police Department reports