1. Two females shoplifted multiple items at Walmart, 5301 S. 76th St., at about 7:20 a.m. Dec. 30. When the manager attempted to stop them, one of the females struck her in the face.
2. A woman who shoplifted an undisclosed amount of merchandise at JC Penney, 5350 S. 76th St., fled the lot in a black Land Rover and was pursued by police at about 4:20 p.m. Jan. 3. Police chased the speeding vehicle until they lost sight of the vehicle in the 4500 block of West Edgerton. The woman was identified and taken into custody at her residence in Milwaukee, where police found additional stolen merchandise. She is facing felony charges of shoplifting and eluding. She was also cited for driving with a suspended license, displaying unauthorized vehicle registration and failure to stop at a stop sign.
3. Bank bags were reported stolen at Roots Salon, 5711 Broad St., at 2:15 p.m. Jan. 4.
4. A male wearing a winter stocking cap and dark-colored jacket shoplifted $158 worth of wireless speakers at Walmart, 5301 S. 76th St., and fled out a fire door at about 7:25 p.m. Jan. 4.
5. Five adults were cited for shoplifting at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between Dec. 30 and Jan. 5.
6. A man was taken into custody for OWI and cited for possession of marijuana and having open intoxicants in a vehicle after a motorist reported a reckless driver on South 76th Street and West Grange Avenue at 5:10 a.m. Jan. 1. The man is also facing state charges of carrying a concealed weapon and endangering safety by intoxicated possession of a firearm.
7. Officers checking on a suspicious, occupied vehicle that pulled into the parking lot at the Greendale Police Station, 5911 W. Grange Ave., took the driver into custody for OWI at about 1:15 a.m. Jan. 2. A preliminary breath test indicated a blood alcohol content of 0.14.
Compiled from Greendale Police Department reports