1. A pair of jeans and $200 were stolen out of an unlocked locker at Xperience Fitness, 5321 S. 108th St., between 6 and 6:15 p.m. Jan. 2.
2. Two people were taken to the hospital for treatment after a vehicle ran a red light on South 108th Street and West Grange Avenue and collided with another vehicle at about 11 a.m. Jan. 4. The driver of the vehicle that caused the accident, a 79-year-old Franklin man, was cited for violating a red traffic signal.
3. An 18-year-old woman who was allegedly being verbally abusive and arguing with her grandmother in the 10500 block of West Forest Home Avenue was taken into custody and cited for resisting an officer after refusing to leave the residence at about 7 p.m. Jan. 3.
4. A 22-year-old Hales Corners man, who was upset by the driving of an elderly person in front of the vehicle he was riding in, was taken into custody and cited for disorderly conduct after he was seen honking the horn and making obscene hand gestures out his window in the 10400 block of West Forest Home Avenue at about 1:10 p.m. Jan. 6.
5. Hales Corners police assisted the fire department with four rescue calls between Jan. 2 and Jan. 8.
Compiled from Hales Corners Police Department