- Two drones and three hover boards were stolen during a burglary at Gift of Wings, 9955 W. St. Martins Road, between 4:30 p.m. March 4 and 10:40 a.m. March 5.
- Police went to a residence in the 10500 block of West Cortez Circle after a girl reported a man she met online stole mail from her apartment at 8:35 a.m. Feb. 27. The girl told police a man, whom she only knew as “James,” showed up at her apartment that morning, pounding on the door. When she let him into the apartment he took a stack of mail and left.
- A 34-year-old man who concealed about four boxes of ammunition at Gander Mountain, 6939 S. Riverwood Blvd., and ran out of the store was taken into custody near Tires Plus in Oak Creek at about 2:15 p.m. March 2. He was cited for shoplifting and released.
- A woman’s wallet was stolen while she was shopping at Salvation Army, 6341 S. 27th St., between 4:30 and 4:50 p.m. March 2.
- A wallet was stolen out of a locked locker at Innovative Health and Fitness, 8800 S. 102nd St., between 4 and 6 p.m. March 2.
- A man shoplifted $295 worth of copper wiring at Menards, 10925 W. Speedway Drive, at 11:30 a.m. March 3.
- A 60-year-old Milwaukee woman was taken into custody and cited for shoplifting for taking $167 worth of clothing at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at 12:35 p.m. March 5.
- A 67-year-old man was taken into custody for domestic violence/battery for allegedly punching his stepson in the face several times at a home in the 4400 block of West Central Avenue at 7:30 p.m. March 4.
- Police are seeking a 26-year-old man who allegedly struck his girlfriend in the face several times, pushed her head into a wall, twisted her arm and threw her to the floor multiple times at their residence in the 6600 block of South Whitnall Edge Road at about 7:25 p.m. March 5. He left before police arrived.
- A 56-year-old Franklin man allegedly beat his girlfriend in the head and chest in the 6300 block of South 27th Street and stole her Chihuahua from the home at 11:45 p.m. March 7. The suspect, who left before police arrived, denied taking the dog.
- An 18-year-old man was taken into custody for felony possession of marijuana with intent to deliver, and for having four extraditable warrants in Iowa for burglary and theft, during a traffic stop in the 12300 block of West Loomis Road at 1:15 a.m. Feb. 28. Police found more than 24 grams of marijuana in his vehicle, some in individual packages, during the arrest search. A 16-year-old male passenger was also taken into custody for possession of marijuana with intent to deliver.
- A 20-year-old Wauwatosa man was taken into custody for possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, psilocybin (mushrooms) and a schedule II drug in the parking lot at McDonald’s, 7501 W. Rawson Ave., at 1:30 a.m. March 7. A 19-year-old Franklin woman who was a passenger was also taken into custody for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and carrying a concealed weapon (knife).
- A 33-year-old Mount Pleasant man failed to pull his car over for a traffic stop on South 27th Street and West Oakwood Road and led police on a 12-mile pursuit at about 1:15 a.m. March 1. The vehicle was finally stopped in the 6400 block of South 108th Street, where he was taken into custody for fleeing/eluding, resisting arrest, possession of drug paraphernalia, bail jumping, and for having a warrant with the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Department for possession of narcotics.
- A 16-year-old boy was taken into custody for carrying a concealed weapon (brass knuckles) and for possession of tobacco by a minor at Overlook Point, 6401 Whitnall Park Drive, at 10:45 p.m. March 3.
Compiled from Franklin Police Department reports