- Nine adults were cited for shoplifting at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between Feb. 24 and March 2.
- A man was taken into custody for domestic violence/strangulation, battery, recklessly endangering safety and possessing a firearm while intoxicated after he allegedly assaulted and choked his wife and threatened her at about 1:05 a.m. Feb. 26.
- A man was taken into custody for third-offense OWI and for having two warrants during a traffic stop on Westway and Elstead Avenue at 2:05 a.m. Feb. 25. He was also cited for having open intoxicants in a vehicle and speeding. He was booked, cited and turned over to the Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Department.
- Police received a report that bricks were thrown through the front windows of a home in the 5900 block of Sugarbush Lane at about 4:40 p.m. March 1. Officers spoke with several neighbors, but no one saw anyone suspicious in the area.
- Police responded to the 5900 block of Teakwood Drive after a 911 caller reported a man was yelling and exposing himself while standing in the middle of the roadway at about 1:30 p.m. Feb. 27. The report did not state whether the man was taken into custody or left before police arrived.
Compiled from Greendale Police Department reports