- About 1,650 feet of copper, valued at $1,350, wire was stolen off a construction site in the 11000 block of West Forest Home Avenue between evening March 1 and early morning March 2.
- A nail gun was stolen off a construction site in the 11000 block of West Forest Home Avenue prior to 12:55 p.m. March 2.
- A 31-year-old Franklin woman was taken into custody and cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia during a traffic stop on West Forest Home Avenue and Lilac Lane at 12:45 a.m. March 3.
- An 18-year-old Milwaukee man who was found sleeping inside a vehicle in the 5100 block of South 116th Street was taken into custody and cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia at 2:45 a.m. March 4.
- A 38-year-old Hales Corners woman was taken to the hospital after she was struck by a vehicle while walking through the parking lot at the Hale House, 10539 W. Forest Home Ave., at about 7:15 p.m. March 2. The vehicle had sideswiped a pole, and the driver lost control, striking the woman and then another parked vehicle. The driver, a 65-year-old woman, was cited for failure to keep a vehicle under control.
- Emergency personnel responded to the 5400 block of South 108th Street after a 1,000-pound, 350-gallon liquid commercial waste container fell off a truck and onto the roadway at about 8:50 a.m. March 2. Some southbound lanes were closed for about two hours until the liquid was pumped out of the container and the container was placed back on the truck and secured. Wisconsin State Patrol cited the trucking/recycling company for falling cargo.
Hales Corners police assisted the fire department with one rescue call and one fire call between Feb. 27 and March 5.
Compiled from Hales Corners Police Department reports