- Brentwood Animal Campus, 10934 W. Loomis Road, was broken into prior to 5:25 a.m. June 7. A window was broken. About $200 was stolen.
- A delivered package containing $144 worth of beauty products was stolen from a leasing office in the 10500 block of West Cortez Circle between 4:45 and 5 p.m. June 8.
- A 33-year-old Milwaukee man was taken into custody for stealing $466 worth of Blu-ray DVDs and toys at Target, 7800 S. Lovers Lane Road, at 2:15 p.m. June 11. The man had his 7-year-old son with him at the time.
- A 35-year-old Franklin man was taken into custody for domestic violence/strangulation for allegedly choking his girlfriend until she passed out in the 10500 block of West Cortez Circle at about 1:30 a.m. June 8. He picked up additional charges of resisting arrest, battery to a law enforcement officer and threats to law enforcement officers. His 34-year-old girlfriend was also taken into custody for domestic violence/disorderly conduct for continuing to argue with and provoke her boyfriend.
- Emergency personnel responded to a report of a drug overdose in the 7800 block of South Scepter Drive at about 9:15 p.m. June 9. Police discovered the man overdosed on Vicodin, but found none in his apartment. The fire department used Narcan to stabilize him and took him to the hospital for evaluation. He was later cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- A 17-year-old girl was taken into custody for possession of a hallucinogenic drug after police found psilocybin mushrooms in her possession in the 7100 block of West Brunn Drive at 4:05 a.m. June 12. She was also cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
- A 35-year-old Milwaukee man was taken into custody for second-offense OWI, driving with a revoked license and possession of a prescription drug without a prescription in the parking lot at Walmart, 6701 S. 27th St., at 2:45 a.m. June 7.
- Emergency personnel responded to a fire at an apartment in the 6300 block of South 35th Street at about 7:30 p.m. June 10. The fire started when cooking oil that was being heated in a frying pan ignited. One of the residents who tried to put the fire out suffered third-degree burns on his hand, and he was taken to St. Mary’s Hospital for treatment. The fire caused about $2,000 worth of damage to the stove and drywall.
- A girl was cited for disorderly conduct for intentionally pulling a fire alarm for no reason at Franklin High School, 8222 S. 51st St., causing an evacuation of the school and a needless Fire Department response.
- Twelve females and seven males were cited for underage drinking at a house party in the 7400 block of South Stone Hedge Drive at about 10:45 p.m. June 10. The homeowner, who was on vacation at the time, called police to check the house after he noticed someone used the code for his house alarm.
- A 20-year-old man was taken into custody after he was caught having sex with a 17-year-old girl in the 7000 block of West Brunn Drive at 11:50 p.m. June 11. He is facing a charge of having sexual intercourse with a child 16 or older and possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.
Compiled from Franklin Police Department reports