- A 911 caller reported a woman dropped more than $100 cash inside the store, and a man and a woman picked up the money and ran off with it at the Boston Store, 5300 S. 76th St., at 1 p.m. June 5. The caller followed the suspects and saw them get into a dark green Honda SUV that was last seen heading north on South 76th Street. Police located the vehicle and took the man into custody for theft.
- Four adults and one youth were cited for shoplifting at Southridge Mall, 5300 S. 76th St., between June 2 and June 8.
- A man was taken into custody and cited for battery and trespassing for entering his ex-friend’s residence in the 4500 block of West Ramsey Avenue without his permission and physically assaulting him at 10:10 am. June 5.
- Police checking out a possible disabled vehicle on South 51st Street and West Grange Avenue took a man into custody for OWI at 3 a.m. June 4. A breath test indicated a preliminary blood alcohol content of 0.19.
- A woman who fell asleep inside her running, parked vehicle in the 4400 block of West Ramsey Avenue was taken into custody for second-offense OWI and driving with a revoked license at 3:10 a.m. June 7. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.08.
- A man driving a work truck was taken into custody for fourth-offense OWI and sixth-offense driving after revocation on South 76th Street and West Grange Avenue after an motorist reported following an erratic driver from The Rock Sports Complex in Franklin to Speedway in Greendale at 11:25 p.m. June 8. A breath test indicated a preliminary BAC of 0.08.
- A man who was seen getting out of a vehicle and urinating by a trash bin in the 5800 block of Tower Road was cited for disorderly conduct and possession of marijuana at 11:35 a.m. June 2. The driver of the vehicle was cited for driving with a suspended license.
- A man and a woman were cited for lewd and lascivious behavior for having sexual relations in a vehicle at Scout Lake Park, 6001 W. Loomis Road, at 11:45 p.m. June 4.
- Acaller reported a dog seemed to be in distress after being left inside a work van in the parking lot at Walmart, 5301 S. 76th St., at 4:15 p.m. June 4. Police found the van, parked in direct sunlight, with windows rolled down about one inch. An officer removed the dog from the van. The dog owner, who returned to the van about 35 minutes after the call, was cited for cruelty to animals.
Compiled from Greendale Police Department reports