- Emergency personnel responded to a report of a man “sleeping” inside a tan Toyota at HomeTown, 5403 S. 108th St., at 5:50 p.m. May 30. The occupant, a 41-year-old Hales Corners man, was treated at the scene and taken into custody after police found a syringe and a small amount of heroin inside the vehicle. He is facing a felony charge of possession of narcotics.
- A 32-year-old Greenfield man was taken into custody for third-offense OWI on South 108th Street and West Kay Parkway at 1:50 a.m. June 9. He was taken to the hospital for a blood draw.
- A 60-year-old Franklin woman was taken to Froedtert Hospital after she fell out of her moving vehicle in the parking lot at Associated Bank, 10708 W. Janesville Road, at about noon June 6. She had pulled over to close the hatch on her vehicle but failed to put the vehicle in park before exiting. The vehicle rolled backwards, knocking her over and pinning her leg to the ground.
- A 20-year-old Milwaukee man is facing a misdemeanor charge of carrying a concealed weapon after police found a semiautomatic pistol in his vehicle's glove box during a traffic stop on South 108th Street and West Abbott Avenue at 1 a.m. June 8. He was also cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, open intoxicants in a vehicle and driving with a suspended license.
- A 31-year-old Florida man was taken into custody for reckless driving for crashing his vehicle into a tree in the parking lot at Boerner Botanical Gardens, 9400 Boerner Drive, at 2 a.m. June 10. The man had been trying to do wheelies with his car.
Hales Corners police assisted the fire department with three rescue calls between June 5 and June 11.
Compiled from Hales Corners Police Department reports